From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:46:27 -0400
I got into the field quite late( and  35 is not to old to start I'm 42)
because at Rutgers the Dean of the Education department told me I wasnt
capable of teaching or hold the position of President of the Students for
Education club because I wasnt in the Education curriculum.My advisor in
both History and Museums Studies told me to look towards museums. Well I
teach in a middle school and intern at a Historic House.The sperintendent of
the scholl district I work for will backdoor me into teaching if I dont find
what I'm looking for elsewhere.I also appreciate many of what all yall say
and take it, even if some think im raising hell. Thanks and God bless. By
the way I'm 42. A real late bloomer.