From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:56:37 -0800
The tools and suggestions you have been offered this
far are excellent, and I encourage you to use them.

In addition, just as a point of reference, at the
bottom of each of my notes here is my signature file
that includes the employment web site I put together
as a pro bono a few years ago.  There is a whole
section of resumes and curriculum vitae, and many of
those links came directly from this list.  You may
want to use it as an additional resource, and you will
find museum-related job links on that document as
well.

Best of luck to you!

--- Beth Hjelle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm hoping for some advice on resume styles for
> museum jobs...is there a preferred style?  I have
> considerable work experience, but am making my first
> attempt to apply for a job within a museum so I
> would like to make sure my resume is up to par.  I
> would appreciate any suggestions, opinions or
> links....
>
> Beth Hjelle

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414