From:
"Debbie H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:31:57 -0400
Below is a job posting for a new museums/environment position based out of
Seattle, WA.  Thanks!

Group Manager - Environments
TPN
Seattle, WA

Our commitment to building lasting relationships through innovation,
thoroughness, and fairness has made TPN one of the fastest growing
companies in the Northwest.  Working out of our Seattle office, you will
provide vision and strategic leadership for our Environments team, setting
operational and quality standards.  You will ensure current and long-term
profitable growth of this line of business and provide critical input to
TPN's executive management team regarding business planning, operations,
and strategic positioning.  We're looking for someone with outstanding
leadership and environments/museums expertise.

Visit www.tpnevents.com for more information.  To apply, send resume to
[log in to unmask]  TPN, 1000 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103.  Fax
206-545-7456.  EOE.