From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:18:06 -0400
Pardon me but...Perhaps your client isn't asking the right question.

I would argue that letting your hardware platform drive your software
decision may lead you to a "solution" that isn't truly a good fit for
your collections management needs.

Someone else mentioned CHIN. It's a great place to start. They can help
you assess your collections needs then, armed with information on what
you need to do and what commercially available collections management
software best fits those needs, your client can then decide if they want
to stick with the MAC or switch.

Also check out Robert Baron's site. <http://www.pipeline.com/~rabaron>

and <http://www.systemsplanning.com>

Good luck.