From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:07:03 -0800
From the JustGive Newsletter

MANY WAYS TO GIVE
Our Ways to Give area
(http://www.justgive.org/html/ways/index.html)
features resources for websites such as Charity Malls
and Charity Auctions, and we also provide you with a
number of different organizations that accept such
items as eyeglasses, hair, cell phones, clothing,
cars, and furniture.
We also have several lists of ways to help in various
cause-related areas, which will continue to grow to
cover all the areas on our website. Here are some
currently featured:

*80 Ways to Save Animals
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfza3IueOb/
*50 Ways to Help Children
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfAa3IueOb/
*50 Ways to Help the Environment
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfBa3IueOb/
*35 Ways to Help the Homeless
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfCa3IueOb/
*100 Ways to Create Peace
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfDa3IueOb/

Info concerning Just Give

JUSTGIVE NEWS & UPDATES

*Keeping it fresh : To make JustGive.org as navigable
and current as possible, we are continually updating
the hundreds of pages we have on our website. We've
expanded our Inspiring Stories
(http://www.justgive.org/html/news/stories.html),
Donor Info
(http://www.justgive.org/html/don_info/index.html),
and Ways to Give
(http://www.justgive.org/html/ways/index.html). Also,
look for a new, easier navigation system throughout
the site -- coming soon!

*Extra! Extra! Read all about us!: More news stories
continue to circulate about JustGive and our services
and resources. Check out our Press area for stories
and interviews:
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfra3IueOb/

*Watch what you wish for...you just might get it! The
popularity of our Charity Wish List continues to grow.
Create a list of all your favorite charities, then let
us notify your friends and family so they know who to
give to in your name:
http://click.topica.com/maaahZBaaRlfsa3IueOb/

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02