Betsy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:24:25 -0600
Don't forget Howard Gardner who is the author of the seven intelligences (now
expanded).  He began his brain work when he was an art educator. His book Art,
Mind, and Brain is very helpful, but written in 1982.  He has more recent
articles that updates the book however you may want to start at the beginning
to understand his thinking.

Betsy

--
Betsy Price