Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Annette Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:02:24 -0500
The file for the historical marker for the Famous Mineral Water Company in
Mineral Wells Tx indicates that the well was still accessible to the public
in 1990. But it does not appear that the company is still in operation. The
property is owned by the Palo Pinto Historical Foundation. Their address is
box 1204 Mineral Wells TX 76067. The file has an historical context as well
as photos if you feel these would be of help.

At 02:14 PM 6/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>You might also look up "Crazy Water" Crystals from
>Mineral Springs, Texas. I know that we have ads from
>them from the late 1800s, and I believe they are still
>in production today.
>
>Jennessa Reed, Programs Assistant
>Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should
>read "help" (without the quotes).

>[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read
>"Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Annette Bethke, Outreach Associate
Texas Historical Commission
History Programs Division
(512) 463-1305