From:
yamamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:09:19 +0900
Hi! Grace Manubay.

I live near Tokyo area, and be a curator of city's art museum, so I do not
know what you would find interesting. But in Tokyo, Ueno Park is the best
place to go to museums. National art, history and natural science big
museums are there, so probably you would not be bored. I think Tokyo
National Museum is best to spend time.

Hitoshi Yamamaura
Fuchu Art Museum in west of Tokyo