From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:23:16 -0600
actually, i wasn't promoting SQL Server or any other large scale SQL
database system.  that probably exceeds the needs of this application.  In
this instance, I think any desktop relational database application will do.
I prefer Access over any others that are out there.

Also, if Access was a bit too difficult for someone to get started in, I
would definitely recommend that they not try and mess around with something
Oracle or SQL Server.  although both systems have become more user friendly,
neither are for the faint of heart or novice database user.

when i referred to SQL is was generally referring to a database that uses
Structured Query Language.  which could include any of the above mentioned
products as well as a host of others.  Sorry about any confusion it may have
caused, sometimes my mind gets ahead of my typing...

cheers,
gary