From:
Phillips Memorial Trust House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:42:03 -0500
Yes, we are interested in this question, too. Please respond online.

Also, we are using Hobo Dataloggers to track RH, temp. and light. It has a
nice graphics component, but we want other statistics like how quickly are
the conditions changing and to what extent. Is anyone doing further
manipulation of this kind of data? And if so, what kind of additional
statistics are you gathering?

Thankful for this list,

Naomi Gray
The Stephen Phillips Trust House