From:
Brian Shay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:21:15 -0600
Dale,

You might try contacting Carlisle Barracks.
href>http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usamhi/PhotoDB.html

They have an excellent collection of Civil War era images, although most
will be military in nature.

Brian Shay
Research Assistant Vietnam Archives
MA candidate in Museum Science
Texas Tech University

on 3/26/02 2:36 PM [log in to unmask] typeth: