From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:39:30 -0500
Exactly.  Well put, Terrie.  I think Gayle is addressing very real interests
among museum professionals (especially with all of the layoffs of recent
months).  As to the latest news from the NY Times, we can all access that
from its website anyway - but probably not many take the time to pay
attention to the "world" outside our own professional or personal interests.

Thanks Gayle.
Ross Weeks Jr.
Historic Crab Orchard Museum & Pioneer Park
Tazewell, Va.
http://histcrab.netscope.net