From:
Exhibitions Department <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:23:20 -0500
The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council, combined with the expertise of Tom
Eccles and the Public Art Fund and the other public art experts in NYC, is
perfectly capable of structuring a great process that will come up with the
perfect remembrance...if everyone was to be instructed to GET OUT OF THEIR
WAY and let the experts and the artists make it happen.  Too many great
public art projects are ruined by politics--let's not let this most
important one of our generation be one of them.

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center