From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:20:51 -0800
TYPE OF MENTOR SOUGHT:

Someone who can guide me towards my career goal of
working in the museum field, preferably in
conservation or living history.  Ideally, this person
would be in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, or Iowa

CONTACT SARAH BY EMAIL AT:

MEET SARAH KRANS!

I am currently working towards a graduate certificate
in Historic Preservation from Eastern Michigan
University.  I will be completing this aspect of my
studies in April 2002.  I have an undergraduate degree
in History and Social Science from University of
Wisconsin-Stevens Point and have also studied in
Ireland (archaeology and history) and Germany
(exchange student).

I have been involved in living history for the past
seven years.  During that time I have worked at a
living history museum and have also been involved with
Civil War reenacting.

I also have conservation experience as I was a
graduate assistant in the R.M.S. Titanic conservation
laboratory for 9 months.

My classroom experience has also included working with
various agencies and organizations to develop
interpretive programs and site (and structure)
research.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02