From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:10:38 -0600
A good source of information about tribal museums is the American Indian
Museums Program of the American Association for State and Local History.
The Project Director is Lisa Watt who can be reached at [log in to unmask] (also
503 925-9151).  I believe there was also a listing published (possibly by
the Smithsonian?) a number of years ago.  Also, the Native American and
Museum Collaborative Professional Interest Committee of the American
Association of Museums may have a listing.  Contact John Suau
([log in to unmask]) for how to contact the current chairs.

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College