From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:01:13 -0800
Editorial Note from Me:  I'm sending warm wishes, big
shovels, and hope for good snow ploughs to any of our
listers in the Buffalo, NY area.  My goodness.  You
got your White Christmas, and then some!

===
New Internships:
===

Environmental Education Intern
  Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.
  Hudson Valley & NYC, New York  United States
http://www.idealist.org/internships/30804/80473

===
New Volunteer Opportunities:
===

enviro. ed/sailing volunteer
  Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.
  Hudson Valley & NYC, New York  United States
http://www.idealist.org/volunteerOpportunities/30804/81939

Animal Care
  American Wildlife Foundation
  Molalla, Oregon  United States
http://www.idealist.org/volunteerOpportunities/83157/81941

===
New Events:
===

Great Hudson River Revival
  Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Inc.
  Croton On Hudson, New York  United States
  : June 15, 2002
  : June 16, 2002
http://www.idealist.org/events/30804/80169

Power of Dialogue
  Public Conversations Project
  Watertown/Cambridge, Massachusetts  United States
  : April 25, 2002
  : April 27, 2002
http://www.idealist.org/events/15851/80170

If you have any questions about My Idealist, please go
to http://www.idealist.org/myfaq.html

And if you know anyone else who could benefit from
receiving these personal updates, please tell them
about http://www.idealist.org

Thanks!

=====
Indigo Nights