From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:58:08 -0800
This thought just came to me as a way to possibly
promote your museum's web site and as a way to
potentially promote tourism.  I'm doing this off the
cuff and don't know if there is a fee attached in so
doing.  I suspect that you MAY be able to pull this
off for free, but no guarantees.

I subscribe to a number of one-page, informational
newsletters from Emazing.com  http://www.emazing.com
Two of those include Incidental Tourist and Web Site
of the Day.

Today's Incidental Tourist features the Philadelphia
Museum of Art.  That got me to thinking.

I would chance to guess that a service like Emazing
MIGHT find value in learning about some of the museum
web sites that are out there.  I'm sure the writers
are probably looking for new material because, on
occasion, they repeat.

I couldn't find the email address for the authors of
the two specific sites, but here is the one for
Emazing that includes feedback:

http://www.emazing.com/t_info.jsp

I haven't promoted their newsletters heretofore, but
they do have some great pointers.  I particularly find
value in the ones related to Microsoft software and
their recipes (yum--I don't cook, but someday I might
again and, if I fall off the cooking wagon, I have all
kinds of goodies to try).  I keep a notelog for each
type of pointer for ready reference.  There have been
some delightful tips for various software programs
that can save me countless hours of look-up time.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414