Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:11:18 -0500
Greetings Colleagues-

We are in the process of collecting information on museum websites. We would
love to talk on the phone with those of you who are intimately involved with
your museum's website. We are specifically interested in getting your thoughts
and insight about the interaction between your virtual (website) and physical
museum.

If you are willing to speak to us on the phone, we would really appreciate
your input. You can contact us off-list at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] Thank you!

Kate Haley Goldman and Melissa Wadman
Institute for Learning Innovation
www.ilinet.org