From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:00:33 -0800
Of all the world's musea and aquaria, the one place in
this world that most brings peace to my soul is the
Monterey Bay Aquarium.  So I was, understandably,
thrilled to learn that MSNBC's This Week in Pictures
has as it's first photo a picture of one of their
exhibits.

Go to the site in the link below.  Select Large
Pictures (the view is better).  When you get to the
first picture, if you have sound, press play.  If it's
sketchy, try it a second time.  It's a wonderful sight
to behold.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/theweekinpictures/default.asp?0nl=-11

If you'd like to know more about the aquarium itself,
go here:

www.mbayaq.org/

And if you want to have great fun observing the imps
of the sea, click on the sea otter cam.  Those little
critters are absolutely amazing!

Gosh, I feel a road trip coming on.  First thing this
morning, I got a link from the Exploratorium in San
Francisco, and now this!

If you've got kids who need science projects, the
Exploratorium had a great link I just sent my 12-year
old niece (and her mother, my sister).

http://www.exploratorium.edu/index.html

For reference, they also have a free newsletter for
which you can sign up.  I did!

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try: