From:
Lori Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:07:26 -0600
"And, unless the drugs were truly hallucinogenic, I am
pretty much convinced I truly had NOTHING to do with
this one:

http://www.moviefinders.com/products/Indigo_Nights.htm"

HA HA HA!  I don't know that I'd disclaim that one either.  After all, it is
good to be multi-talented!!!!!!!
Lori Allen,
Grad Student, UMSL