Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:59:05 -0500
Hi everyone
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES.  Could not access them until now.
sorry about the message I just posted.  I have been having hassles with my
computer and couldn't open the message properly.  the file if that is what
you call it in computer language would close as fast as it opened.
I decided to sent a new message to see if I could get a reply.
bingo.  Any computer experts out there?  Guess what I now can access the
messages as usual and realized you have all been sending replies to my fund
raising request.
I really feel your suggestions are of great value and will try to implement
them.  Re online auction I need to learn about it.  I am very new at this
internet thing.
Please if you think of anything else keep me posted.
Thanks
Isabel