From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:48:04 -0800
Listen, it is NOT about Audra or Indigo.  It's about
the quality of a response.  Do NOT turn it into an
individual matter by infusing names.

I had posted the job in question to the MuseJobs list.
 When I posted it, as I was cleaning up the text, I
came across something that struck me as purely
subjective.  I asked for clarification and received a
less than satisfactory response.  And then came the
second response that insinuated ignorance--and no that
was not my time to demonstrate it.

Part of what the list cannot know is when members
privately communicate.  Many are the times that I have
privately asked the other party to increase the type
size for the benefit of us all.  I NEVER got an answer
until today.  PERIOD.

So, yes, let's move on.

And with that, I'd only like to suggest that, if you
had friends who were surgeons, you might have a better
understanding of medicine than the people who do not.
Since there was a whole thread last month that had to
do what people should or should not say to the hiring
supervisor and said with an air of authority, it was
understood that the person in question is a
supervisor.

--- Maria Munoz-Blanco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So, the list has become again about Indigo? Let's
> move on please... I've
> re-read Audra's initial posting a couple of times
> and her tone is nowhere
> near what Indigo is presenting!

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
Check out the REVISED Got Links, your one-stop portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414  Updated 02/14/02