From:
"Noah Phelps, The Tenth Planet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:40:22 -0600
Hello, new to the list and did my MA studies at Wright State University in
Dayton, Ohio.

This won't help those already studying in Great Britain, but when I was
finished university, I took part in a program administered by the British
Universities North America Club (BUNAC) and was able to work in Great
Britain for up to six months.  This will get your foot in the door, and you
may be able to convince your employer to extend your visa if you are
involved in a long-term project.  Details on the BUNAC program are at
http://www.bunac.com .They also have programs for Canadians to work in the
U.S. and the U.K.,  and also for those living in the UK to work in the U.S.
and Canada.

Noah Phelps
Still Looking for Museum Work