From:
Timothy Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:56:07 EST
As a young museum professional eagerly searching for an entry into
workplace, I say
that the postings from Indigo are much welcomed. I received all the postings
concerning ethafoam adhesive...which has little bearing to me at this
moment, yet I
didn't mind sorting through. And who knows, someday that might come in
handy. I
don't subscribe to the New York Times, and being sent relevant articles
certainly
helps to get a handle on the status of the current museum field.

And if you don't really want to read all those messages, simply hit
"delete" or
unsubscribe to the listserv. However, this is a free country and we all
should respect
Ms. Fish and her opinions, and I hope that my contribution has not created
untoward feelings. Let's all think happy thoughts and help each other out!

Timothy Wade