From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:40:41 -0800
I have a great idea.  All those who wish to discuss stem cell research
must, before they can post to this list, send me a listing for an open
internship at their museum or gallery or ghost town or whatever.  I know
you folks need some help--remember all those panting students who write
saying that they'll "do anything to get good museum experience." (OK, so
maybe no one has actually said that in so many words, but I bet they would if
you asked them).

                Adrienne DeAngelis, Editrice
                "Resources in Art History for Graduate Students"
                (http://www.efn.org/~acd/resources.html)

P.S. I don't know what stem cells are and I do not wish to be enlightened.