Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:38:37 -0500
When I first came to NY many, many years ago I was given this advice:  "It's
not what you know, it's who knows about you" and that remains true in this
industry.  Networking is one of the best, and in some locales, the only way
to find your ideal situation.  Also, articulate your ideal situation.  Many
candidates that contact us for both senior and entry level positions often
do not have a clue.  You need to articulate what you want to do (how you can
be useful and of service), build a network, work your network.  I'ts still
six, often three, degrees of separation and it works.  Contact me off the
list if you want to work with us to do just that.  It takes time, effort, a
real look at yourself and your goals, and commitment.  All good wishes,
Cheers!

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
www.artstaffing.com