From:
Daniel Marwit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:03:01 -0800
In the same way that "Adonai" is spoken by Jews in
reference to the ineffible name of God, there must be
some secular words used by people of these tribes to
reference the sacred objects.

Perhaps rather than words, you could use geographic
maps, visuals of some kind, or abridged common
stories.  I don't know PastPerfect, so maybe that
can't work.

What do members of the tribes tell you about how they
themselves explain the objects to non-members?  How
could you best replicate this in your database?

--- Keepsafe Systems/Jerry Shiner <[log in to unmask]>