From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:07:37 -0400
Ok, guys! Many of us staffing and executive search firms differentiate
between cv and resume this way:  curators, scholars, academics usually have
a cv -- it emphasizes degrees, lectures, scholarly publications and the
like.  Resumes can contain this information, too, but we would probably use
resume for most other positions -- Development Director, Public Relations
Coordinator, Registrar, etc.  Amen.  Cheers!

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
www.artstaffing.com