From:
Lara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:49:20 -0600
Indigo, I (and many others) appreciate your dedication not only to the
museum field, but also your special attention to job seekers.  Valerie, if
you do not want to read a post, very simply delete it without opening it.
This list-serv is a discussion resource for many diverse subscribers--it is
up to each reader to glean what he or she wants from it.  There is no need
to announce that you're not getting everything you want from it.

Indigo, thank you, and please continue your work knowing that many of us
have benefitted greatly.

Lara

                    Roy Hemmat
                    <webmaster@MUSEUMSTU        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    FF.COM>                     cc:
                    Sent by: Museum             Subject:     Re: UNCLE - I'm Sorry
                    discussion list
                    LSOFT.COM>

                    01/05/2002 04:14 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Museum discussion
                    list

Dear Indigo (or Gayle, as I've had the pleasure of knowing you for some
time now, both on and off this list) .. Being in one of my all-work no-play
modes for the last 2 months, my opinions on this list have been a rarity as
of late.

I felt a need to unlurk for a bit and remind you in a very public way that
your efforts on this list .. are one of our "community's" true treasures. -
Some may not always agree with you .. or be in immediate need of the
information you post .. but that's how life is in general. - Those who can
use the news and shmooze that you generously provide are free to do so, and
I know that there are many in this category on this list.

I'm going to weasil-out on extending the topic further .. Suffice it to say
that I certainly hope you don't ABANDON us listers .. that would be a true
tragedy.

Roy Hemmat
http://www.museumstuff.com

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at