From:
Dominique Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:20:38 +0100
You will not be able to do the sort  of searches you are mentioning
with word unless you use tables and it would be very cumbersome
and make a very large file.  On exel it would be easier but not that
satisfactory what you really need is a database type Access or the
simplified Works for window 2000 database it is cheap and user
friendly.