From:
"John A. Bing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:04:16 GMT
Kristina,

I was saddened by your posting as it is inappropriate at this time,
but I was angered because you characterize "The Good Neighbor"
negatively for containing "...misunderstandings if not downright
lies..." You have made the accusations but you have not backed up a
single example. Thus, you are guilty of slander by generalization.

Is the conduct of the United States pristine white and pure? of course
not. Has it made mistakes? of course. But it is a country, overall,
where it's citizens have and know freedom, and a country that offers
opportunity to all.  Why else do people come by the millions, both
legally and otherwise to be a part of it?  The answer should be
obvious.

John A. Bing