From:
Anne Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:35:37 -0700
Hello everyone,

After 17 years in museum registration and collection management, I’ve decided to stretch a little and do some writing.  (But I haven’t quit my day job!)  For several months I’ve been working on three websites that might be of interest to this group:

The Busy Person's Guide to Art Museums Around the World
http://wz.com/arts/ArtMuseumsAroundTheWorld.html

and

The Busy Person's Guide to Museum Careers
http://wz.com/business/MuseumCareers.html

These two are part of the WZ.com group – sites designed to gather the most helpful online resources on specific topics.  Museum-L is one of the featured resources on the Museum Careers page.  At each site you can sign up for my free e-newsletter.

I also have been writing short biographies of American Artists for Suite101.  This site includes information about current and future exhibitions of American art in museums around the world, and links to museums with strong collections of American art.  You can find it here:
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/american_artists

If you can take a minute to visit each site I’d really appreciate it!  And I’d welcome any feedback, too.

Many thanks –
Anne Fuhrman Douglas, [log in to unmask]

Join me on a trip around the world of Christmas!
http://www.christmasallaround.com

Suite101 Contributing Editor for American Artists
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/american_artists

http://www.shopping.altavista.com