From:
Carol Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:03:20 -0400
A few years ago, I too needed an appraiser of Holocaust material. I wound up
calling the Holocaust Museum in Washington and they recommended two people
nearest to where I was located. I suggest that you try calling them - they
may be able to help again, and you can be sure that you can be sure that who
ever they recommend will be reputable and reliable.

Ask for the Registrar or a Curator of collections. Sorry I do not have handy
the name of the person I contacted, or of the two appraisers - they are
buried in the files somewhere.

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW
Washington, DC 20024-2126