From:
"Donovan, Cynthia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:53:45 -0400
I'm working on the difficult task of modifying our standard Membership
renewal notices in light of the national tragedy.  Although they can be
delayed a bit - eventually they must be mailed.  With so much attention
focused (rightly so) on helping those who have been completely devastated by
violence, it feels awkward asking for financial support for any other cause.
(But if we don't continue our own fundraising activities - we will
eventually be in financial jeopardy - and the children and families we serve
will not get the programs/services and support they need.)  Has anyone else
tackled this yet?   Care share your efforts?

Thank you.

Cynthia M. Donovan
Membership Manager
The Children's Museum, Boston
300 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210-1034
(617) 426-6500 x254 (voice)
(617) 426-1944 (fax)
www.Bostonkids.org

Have a question about your Membership?  Call the Member's Line at (617)
426-6500 x354 or e-mail [log in to unmask]