From:
Lucy Sperlin Skjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 09:05:11 -0700
In light of the Museum-L discussion on science & evolution vs
creationism a while ago, I'm sending on this job announcement, hoping
that it might provide an opportunity for one of the very articulate
folks who spoke up in that discussion.

This has been described by a friend of mine as a "great but struggling
organization .... THE resource for combating the Creationists and now
the Intelligent
Design folks who work to get their agenda into schools."

Please circulate to others you know might be interested.