From:
"John A. Bing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 04:55:30 GMT
Here we go again.

This leads me to ask the question just why so many subscribers justify
exhibits like "Sensations" which was a self serving commercial
promotion by the owner of the art while at the same time decry what is
happening at the Smithsonian where commercial donations are being used
to finance buildings and exhibitions that have self serving commercial
aspects?  Hypocrisy, or just politics?

John Bing