From:
Sheryl Woodruff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:28:02 -0400
New York University has both a program in Public History and Museum Studies.
  In fact, you might be able to combine a Master's degree in Public History
with a certificate in Museum Studies there.  I am currently thinking of this
option, but on the PhD level. The one major downside is the expense.
Information can be found on NYU's website. They were quick to send me
material that I requested through e-mail.

Sheryl Woodruff
Cataloger
The Museum of Television & Radio
25 West 52 Street