Deborah Clearwaters <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 12:31:13 -0700
Dear Colleagues

We are seeking someone to provide training for our docents who give slide
lectures. We want someone who can give pointers on presentation style, do's
and don't's, how to structure a 30 minute talk to keep your audience
engaged, etc.

The trainer should be familiar with museums and their audiences and should
be someone located on the West Coast, preferably Bay Area. Any suggestions?

Deborah Clearwaters
Senior Coordinator, Education Programs
Asian Art Museum/Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA  94118
Tel: 415/379-8895
Fax: 415/668-8928
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.asianart.org

The Museum is open in Golden Gate Park through October 7, 2001. Opening at
the New Asian in Civic Center in late 2002.