From:
"Panza, Robin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 13:47:53 -0400
Here is some more information about the vandalism of the ancient temples at
Mnajdra, Malta.  The ca. 5,000 year old site was vandalised by bird poachers

Robin K Panza                         [log in to unmask]
Collection Manager, Section of Birds          ph:  412-622-3255
Carnegie Museum of Natural History       fax: 412-622-8837
4400 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh  PA  15213-4008  USA