From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:34:51 -0800
Belinda, I just yesterday received a request to add
this wonderful site to my employment web page (
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414 ).  It
will be included in the next update.

You may also wish to check the archives for recent
postings.  Lots of wonderful jobs get posted here
regularly.  The archives can be found here:

http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.html

The specific request to add is here:

Title: NPS Museum Internships

General description, if needed: The National Park
Service, in partnership with the National Council for
Preservation Education, offers internships in many
cultural resources program offices within the National
Park Service and cooperating agencies. Many of these
are in museum-related offices and will offer students
practical experience in Federal museum programs. The
internship program is administered in Washington, DC,
but internships are also offered at museum sites on
the East coast and in the West as well. For
descriptions of
over two dozen museum internship opportunities for
Summer 2001 and instructions on applying, see our Web
site at www2.cr.nps.gov/tps/hpit_p.htm.

Our deadline for summer applications is March 16, so
if it could be posted soon, it would be very helpful.
It would be useful to keep it up after the deadline,
as we may also consider reposting any unfilled summer
positions in April on our page, and we would be
posting a fall notice later as well.

> I was wondering if anyone could help in either
> advice or referral to sites/postings related to
> either jobs or internships.

=====
Indigo Nights