From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:48:06 -0400
Your first instinct is correct, baste a fabric label to a corner of the
object. It is important to use a very fine needle and "wrap" the basting
thread around or between the fabric of the cloth and not to split any
fibers, just as you would with any other textile.

Reversability of the label is important and my suspicion is that a B-72
label wouldn't be removable. Remember, you might not use B-72 on a surface
where the solvent would affect the object, such as on a painted metal
object.

Diane Gutenkauf