Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jo Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 18:47:37 -0700
Hi Paul,

Have you tried military reservations and arsenals?
They sometimes have museums--historians, curators,
etc.--on the premises. I have had to contact a few in
order to put together an exhibit recently about the
Gatling gun in Indy, IN. Try Kris Leineke at Rock
Island Arsenal in Illinois, for starters, if that
helps. There is one in New Jersey and Maryland, too,
that have historians on staff that might be able to
help. Good luck.

Jo