From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:03:47 -0600
You might check out the Northwest Coast and Arctic Galleries at the Field
Museum.   About 75% of those collections are on exhibit.   Most of the staff
that was involved in that exhibit is no longer at the Field, but perhaps
Jonathan Haas, the curator of the North American collection might be
helpful.

The Pacific exhibit also has several plexi-covered drawers that provide
access to additional objects.

Janice Klein
Director
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College