From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:40:02 -0500
I just skimmed through Volume 2 of the OFFICIAL MUSEUM DIRECTOR as I'm
planning to invite vendors to our next state conference.  There are almost
300 pages of companies and agencies involved with all facits of museums,
including several pages of architectural design and exhibit design
companies.  I'm of the opinion it's nice to have the recommendation of
someone who has actually used a particular company.  However, until recently
I didn't know this resource existed so I thought I'd point it out.

Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Curator of Collections
Valdez Museum