From:
"Timothy S. Bottoms @ Cape Fear Museum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:45:20 -0500
Lisa,

I know that Greensboro, NC's museum is city owned while the collection is
owned by the historic society.  Likewise, Orange County Regional History
Center in Orlando, FL is the same except it's owned by the county.

Tim
__________________
Timothy S Bottoms
Registrar
Cape Fear Museum
814 Market Street
Wilmington, NC  28401-4731
Phone: (910) 341-4350 ext. 3011
Fax: (910) 341-4037

Lisa Masonchaney <[log in to unmask]>@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on
03/08/2001 10:40:40 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>