From:
Leslie Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:38:32 -0500
Please forgive cross-postings.

The November issue of eSpectra is now available. eSpectra, the online news
portal from the Museum Computer Network, is updated monthly and includes
time-sensitive information like event/conference announcements and job
postings, as well as short features and late-breaking announcements. It is
available at:

http://www.mcn.edu/espectra/

For this to be a useful resource, I need to hear from the community about
events and job postings in addition to the URLs of pages or sites with
information of interest to the museum community. I am also always looking
for new museum websites to include in the MCN site directory, currently
listing over 1,200 museums sites worldwide.

MCN Special Interest Groups:  This is an excellent opportunity for you to
disseminate resources of interest to your group or to a broader audience!

Cultural Heritage Organizations:  If your institution already has a page or
a site devoted to a technology project that the community might be
interested in, submit the URL to me for the community reports page on
eSpectra that is under development.

Please submit material directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Leslie
Leslie Johnston
Head of Instructional Technology and LIS, Harvard Design School
Editor, eSpectra, portal for the cultural heritage information management
community
http://www.mcn.edu/espectra/