From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:06:11 -0400
Perhaps this will bring an end to this string.  Odd, how the simplest thing
in building a museum - where to obtain a shovel - can generate such intense
debate.  Given all the choices put to her, I wonder which one Jessica chose?
If that were revealed, perhaps next week could be spent pondering the wisdom
of her decision, the eventual repercussions, and whether applicable museum
standards were followed.
Ross Weeks Jr.