From:
"(Frank Gregory)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:19:37 -0500
Jay,

American society is, what we as Americans, make it.  To say that things are
"sadly, valid and necessary" is to give up any control over our own destinys
as Americans and human beings.  Our society is ill and we all are
responsible....but back to my original question: What happened between then
and now?  What has happened, specifically, that justifies a jump from
donation to $12.00?  These museums survived since their inception until only
fairly recently...what happened?

(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).