From:
marc vera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:11:04 -0700
the univeristy of michigan is revamping their museum
studies program.

i am currently in the school of information pursuing a
masters in archives and records management and have
heard the candidates for the director of the museum
studies program.  they are all brilliant and it is
something to look for... they should be accepting
students beginning fall 2002.

.marc.