From:
Bill Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:39:31 -0800
RE: Inflatable elephant

        I thought it might be possible to fill it with an inert, loose
material instead of inflating it with air.  During the course of the
exhibit you will need to reinflate it often as the air leaks out.  Maybe
something small like glass beads, poured in using a funnel, would work.
(As I write this it sounds a bit crazy, but I wouldn't want to inflate the
elephant every day.)  Good luck.

        Bill

Bill Lewis <[log in to unmask]>            <http://www.peak.org/~lewisb>
Benton County Historical Museum, PO Box 35, Philomath, OR 97370